Oil Sand Poster

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Opening activity

The main idea of the chapter is how rich families raise their children differently from families who are poorer. A supporting detail would be that rich families tell their children to speak up and demand what ever they want (spoiled child). And a poorer family would have their child grow up for themselves and only look after them and not really support them as they grow. This does not apply to my life because my family is about an average family and my parents reward us when we achieve something and takes care of us often. However, they also leave us to ourselves at times  and we just work by ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    I'm really laughing just posting this for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you can tell I'm a Canadian because my background has maple leaves.

    ReplyDelete