Oil Sand Poster

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Essential Reflection Questions

I don't know which subject we are talking about ( subjects in innovative technology ) but I guess I'm most nervous about science. We have been learning vocabularies and they just keep on piling up. We also had to learn the functions of the what the parts in leaves did. Then we have a test next week on what we learnt and after that there's a project. The pressure just keeps on building.

I think my passions and skills will help me accomplish my dream jobs goals because I like to do things that only interest me. I don't like doing things that I get irritated with. For example I wanted to become an engineer, but instead I had to become a bus driver, or a janitor. I would really hate cleaning after the bus and washrooms.  And if I didn't have the skills to become what I wanted, then I would do my best to gain that skill

I think I will be accomplishing my dream job by working really hard at school for now, After I graduate, I plan to head to a university or college that would help me accomplish my dream job. As of now, I don't know what I want to be, but I am getting started and am thinking really hard about it. That's why I'm trying to get as much education as I can, before I graduate, so doors are open to me when I leave high school.

I do feel like I have plan to work with. Stick to school for now and try too score really high. Also, try not to get kicked or dropped from any honours classes or I would have to take longer to graduate from university. And anything that I don't understand, I must review it over a hundred times if I have to make sure that I understand it fully.

I do feel like I need different classes because I want to graduate from school as soon as I can. So for the first semester, I would want all my main cores classes which are math, science, english and social. And for the second semester, I would want chemistry-20, physics-20, biology-20 and phys-ed. Then for next year, I would have chemistry-30, physics-30, biology-30, english 20-1, and for the second semester I would like social 20-1, phy-ed 20, and if possible social and english 30-1 or honours, so that in total I would have 80 credits for the first two years and I just need to pick 4 comp classes and stay for half of the grade 12 semester and come back when it's time to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment