Oil Sand Poster

Friday, November 5, 2010

Underwater Hotel restaurant

It reminds me of me swimming at a pool a couple of years back. I was under the water and I opened my eyes. It was hard to see and it stung for a bit when I resurfaced, but it kinda looked like the image.

Why are there marine life near the glass? If a large animal like a whale or shark were to come by, wouldn't they break it?

The glass shows a reflection, but you can also see though it. The chairs are all black, with a long back rest. The floors are wooden hardware which looks connected by stripes of wood. At each table there are enough plates, cups, forks, spoons and knives for two. Light from the surface shines through the top and fishes encircle around at the top of the semi-circled tube. The door has been decorated as the bottom of the ocean.

This looks like the imagination of someone who wanted to eat underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment