Oil Sand Poster

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Essential Question

Yes, I have witnessed people doing something inappropriate online. It was during an online game I was playing on the internet. These people were arguing on something and eventually it lead to swearing and trash talking and they were just continuing and continuing to insult and offend each other. Then it lead to cyber bullying but no one was the defenceless victim. They were both the bully and they tried to make the other stop and cry. I only read what they typed and ignored them while I continued to play my game. I did not report it to the game administrator because there is always an argue in every game room I enter. If i just reported each and everyone I would be a loser who reports people for saying their thoughts. I couldn't have stopped it because if I tried then I too would be involved in their conflict because they would tell me to shut up and I would be no and it would begin with all three of us swearing and letting our anger loose. I have only tried to keep myself quiet and try to play the game while I ignore the other people unless they say something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment