Oil Sand Poster

Friday, October 1, 2010

Essential Question

I have learned how to make a chart and record data on it on igoogle. Another class I have that uses and manages computers is communication technology which is just across the hall on the left after I leave this room. There we use computers to make stuff and learn a lot of stuff. Any ways another class I thought of that can be used is math class. In case I need to make a chart of some kind, I can make it in my igoogle account and use any type of chart I want to present the data. There aren't many other classes I can think of that includes the things I have learned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony! Your blog looks great! I need to see you poster and slideshow. If you need extra help come in at lunch or after school and I'll help you. :)

    ReplyDelete