Oil Sand Poster

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Essential Question

I think some people can handle using the internet without losing their sense of self because they are use to it. Like me, a couple of years ago, every day all day when I got home from school or shopping or done with anything I would go on the internet and play online games. I mostly played a third person shooter game where I can kill people and move quickly as I want. I don't know why but I also knew when to stop playing the game like when it's time to sleep or eat. I guess I just have more control over the game then it does over me. I was addicted to it and played everyday but I was able to control myself from playing too much. I think mostly think that I was able to control myself because I had a life and not a life on the internet. I had to do other things as well like my homework and get some rest, so I couldn't play all day or I would have got in trouble. But I guess all the other people probably have the same reason as I and that's why they can control themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment