Oil Sand Poster

Friday, October 15, 2010

What I learned today.

Today, I have played on a website called http://www.funbrain.com/. I was able to improve my math skills and review over some math equations that I had become slow at because I don't do those type of equations anymore. I learned that I can quickly regain a skill that I have learned in the past if I practice it, then I will be able to use it again. I also learned that playing on this website is a good way to refresh your skills on the basics of math. I also played this game where you try to get the ball into the hole. It's a puzzle game where you have to think and test. It was pretty interesting. Another game I played was a mini flash game on fyrebug.com where I shot these things from the classic series Mario and Luigi. I learned that you must shoot the plants flying at you and not the plants randomly flying around. But in the end, most of these games didn't teach me much at all. All it did was review my math skills and gave me something to do. It was still interesting in the end though because we just had to play games instead of doing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment