Oil Sand Poster

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

opening activity

If I were creating a photo essay titled a day in the life of forest lawn learners I would find a Calgary Transit such as the bus. The image  would be a wide shot of the bus, so that the whole image is shown and not just the front or something. The second image that I would take is the lockers in our school. I would take the image from a point of view shot because it will show the lockers on the right or left side while the person is walking through. The third picture I would take is a classroom. The shot would be a wide shot because it will include the students and the learning environment they are in. It will display students learning and focusing on their topic. The fourth image I would take is the lunch room at lunch. It would be a very wide shot of the lunch room because it is a large room and it would show everything from the front  to the back of the room. The final image I would take is the doors at our school. It would represent home time and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment