Oil Sand Poster

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Opening Activity

I am following three people on Twitter. One of the person I am learning from is kmunroe because she post stuff up there and tells us to do things. The other two people that I am following are KHGProductionz and kingdomhearts. The only person that is actually helping me learn is kmunroe because it it related to school work. Other than that I don't think I think these are helping me learn. I don't think Twitter can be a useful PLN because Twitter has people who says what ever comes on to their minds. They say things about sex, and just talk about their lives and reveal how old they are and swear like they have no tommorow. They also don't share anything useful. I have changed topics twice already because there are people who says dumb things and don't say anything relevant to my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment